Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Going to Canada for a year - Irish health insurance question

Hi all, I am going to be going away to Canada for a year on the Under-35 Usit scheme. You have to purchase fairly expensive health insurance from Usit (~€500) This covers health, belongings etc. in Canada.